Name: Jean & Tanja Deeflefs
Class: Jungle Tots
Area: Elardus Park
Contact: 083 388 4717
We are a small educational playgroup in Elarduspark.
Fun filled and educational program for children to learn through play in a happy and safe environment.
A playgroup for children where fun and learning happen naturally!
What does your toddler do every day at Jungle Tots?
- We talk about the different aspects of our weekly theme, which includes show & tell.
- Your child will play in the perceptual area with puzzles, threading, numbers, shape games and more.
- We’ll expose your child to creative activities such as painting, colouring, clay, cutting, collage and baking.
- Your toddler will participate in ring time, which includes singing, instruments, finger plays, rhymes and movement to music.
- We’ll help develop your child’s social skills such as sharing and taking turns during free play.
- Outside movement will assist in developing your child’s gross motor skills, ball skills, spatial concepts and awareness.
- We’ll encourage your toddler to participate in drama and fantasy play.
- Select Jungle Tots playgroups provide nutritious mid-morning snacks – please enquire about this at the group you are interested in enrolling your child at.
- We’ll help develop your child’s concentration and audio skills with story time and puppetry.
- The teachers at Jungle Tots are always available to discuss your child’s progress. Our program is designed to enhance learning opportunities for children from all backgrounds. Should your child need additional support in any learning area, the teachers will make recommendations to assist your children reaching his or her full potential.