Name: Heidi Fairhurst
Class: Jungle Tots
Contact: 082 825 5836
We are a small playgroup that gives toddlers the opportunity to learn while having fun.
- Fun filled mornings for 18 months - 4 years old.
- 3 or 5 mornings per week.
- A stimulating, happy and safe environment, surrounded by big trees, chickens, Guinea fowls and good neighbours in Lynwood Pretoria.
- Wide range of quality educational indoor and outdoor equipment.
- Weekly themes and outings.
Our goal at Jungle Tots is to awaken a joy of learning!
Child Development Themes
Our Lynwood Jungle Tots group of toddlers is small, so that teachers are able to spend quality time with each child. The fun-filled themes that have been chosen, cover all the important skill areas such as:
- Development through stimulation
- Developing vocabulary
- Large and small muscle development
- Perception and concepts
- Auditory perception and listening
- Touch perception
- Developing language
- Problem solving skills
- Social play
- Emotional development
The themes are presented in a relaxed, stimulating and encouraging atmosphere and they introduce new concepts, experiments, movement, creative activities, singing and so much more. The children explore each theme from all 5 senses including touch, taste, smell, hearing and sight.
We encourage each child to explore at their own pace and to enjoy each fun activity and new theme to the fullest.