Classes at Moms & Tots GroupBABES : TOTS : JUNGLE
The Moms and Tots Group offers the following workshops and playgroups:
Moms & Babes
Babies aged between 2 and 12 months
Age appropriate play activity programme developed by an Occupational therapist and Physiotherapist for babies in their first year to enhance development and strengthen the bond between mother and baby.
Moms & Tots
Toddlers aged between 1 to 3½ Years
Age appropriate stimulation programme developed for toddlers to enhance co-ordination and perceptual skills, encourage the love of learning and to enrich the relationship between mother and toddler.
Tots aged between 1½ to 4 Years
Education playgroup designed to create and enhance learning opportunities for toddlers from all backgrounds. We believe that every child is a flower waiting to blossom and we will ensure their seeds of greatness is realised.
One of the best ways to enhance your child’s development is to enhance his play. Your child will thrive in an environment where there is a healthy balance of activities. Our programmes offer a healthy balance of activities that develop the whole child through play. The play activities are designed to enhance babies and toddlers’ physical, emotional, social and intellectual skills.
- Build strong and healthy bodies
- Improve co-ordination (gross and fine motor skills)
- Develop the senses (perceptual skills)
- Release excess energy
- Develop a positive self-image
- Develop self-confidence
- Develop independence
- Learn how to express feelings and cope with emotions
- Learn to take turns and follow rules
- Learn to communicate
- Learn about relationships with other people
- Accept someone new in authority
- Increase concentration span
- Develop reasoning, problem solving, decision making
- Develop numeric and language perception
- Encourage creative thinking and imagination
error: Content is protected !!