A playgroup for toddlers that learn through play!
Jungle Tots PlaygroupSuitable for toddlers aged between 1½ and 4 Years.
Jungle Tots is an education playgroup designed to create and enhance learning opportunities for toddlers from all backgrounds. We believe that every child is a flower waiting to blossom and we will ensure their seeds of greatness is realised..
Our programme is designed to:
- Enhance concentration span, reasoning and memory.
- Strengthen sensory perception including visual perception, auditory perception, olfactory perception, gustatory perception and tactile perception.
- Develop motor skills including spacial awareness, eye-hand and eye-foot coordination.
- Promote emotional and social development.
A typical day at Jungle Tots:
- We have a weekly theme, which is used in all activities for the week, and also includes show and tell.
- Participation in ring time; which includes singing, musical instruments, rhymes and movement to music are encouraged.
- Your toddler is encouraged to join in drama and fantasy play.
- Story time and puppetry enhances your toddler’s concentration span and auditory perception.
- Playing with puzzles, threading, number and shape games matures your toddler’s perceptual skills.
- Painting, colouring, playing with play dough, cutting, collage and baking sparks your toddler’s creativity.
- Sharing and taking turns during free play favours the development of social skills.
- Structured outdoor play and obstacle courses stimulate the development of your toddler’s gross motor skills, ball skills and spatial awareness.
- Select Jungle Tots playgroups provide nutritious mid-morning snacks.
Join the fun and give your toddler a head start!
error: Content is protected !!