- Corn starch
- Baking soda
- Food coloring
- Ice trays
- Spray bottles
- Bowls for mixing
- Begin by combining equal parts of baking soda and corn starch in a bowl.
- Once well mixed carefully spoon the mixture into ice cube trays, filling each slot roughly 1/2 way.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each ice slot.
- Now, add water to the ice tray and carefully mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pop your chalk in the freezer, and in 4-6 hours the fun can begin!
After a bit of play give them spray bottles of vinegar, and they can have a blast spraying their art, making colorful eruptions all over the pavement.
error: Content is protected !!